So Holly and Todd are the best because they not only braved the rain once, but twice! The first time we met for their pictures and low and behold and it rains. So we shoot a few pictures and then decide just to reschedule. So we reschedule for the next week, and what does it do, it rains. Of course. Then we reschedule it for a few days later and it seems like its going to be clear skies. Nope. It pours. So we go with it! They were destined to have a rainy photo session. Don’t think for a second though that it was a bad thing to have it rain. It gave us beautiful pictures, and it was so much fun for all of us!
Mountain Wedding and Portrait Photographer
I'm a photographer and storyteller. Have a look around and let me know if I can help tell your story.
- Say “I DO” in Breckenridge this July With an All-Inclusive Wedding Package
- The Holidays Have Been Dethroned As the Most Popular Time to Propose
- Surprise Proposal in Breckenridge Colorado Disguised as a Family Session
- Breckenridge Family Portrait Sessions Are in Full Force This Summer
- 5 Family Friendly Summer Activities in Breckenridge