I’m not just a wedding photographer! I love getting the opportunity to do a portrait shoot for a family! The day after the Bradley wedding, I met with the whole Stuenkel/Reese/Bradley/Hartwig/Mertensmeyer/(I’m sure I’m leaving someone out) family to shoot some family portraits. They live all over the place so while they were in, they wanted to get a few shots snapped out of the wedding clothes of course! We shot these pictures at the greek theatre on the University of Arkansas campus!
Mountain Wedding and Portrait Photographer
I'm a photographer and storyteller. Have a look around and let me know if I can help tell your story.
- Say “I DO” in Breckenridge this July With an All-Inclusive Wedding Package
- The Holidays Have Been Dethroned As the Most Popular Time to Propose
- Surprise Proposal in Breckenridge Colorado Disguised as a Family Session
- Breckenridge Family Portrait Sessions Are in Full Force This Summer
- 5 Family Friendly Summer Activities in Breckenridge