Worried about sending out your Holiday Cards yourself? Let me do it for you! I am offering my limited full service holiday card design and delivery experience for my valued clients and friends!
I will work with you to design the perfect holiday card for your family! Oh, and you don’t have to get hand cramps filling out all those addresses on your envelopes! Think of how much time you’ll be saving yourself by adding on this service. I’ll even stuff and stamp them and send them out from our post office in Breckenridge. Who doesn’t want their 2020 holiday card coming straight from a winter wonderland!
Here’s the Process For Custom Holiday Cards
My Semi-Custom and Custom Designs:
To do a semi-custom design, just select the design you like from your personalized online gallery. If you want something a lot more personalized, I can also work with you to do a custom stationery design.
The Full Service Holiday Card Design and Delivery
Once you secure your spot for this service, I’ll send you a spreadsheet to fill out your recipients addresses. I will then order and prepare the cards for you and send you an invoice to cover the design fee, printing, assembly, and postage. I will cross check addresses, seal envelopes, and apply postage for you. This service would be an additional charge, but you won’t have to do anything except approve the designs, provide me the addresses, and wait to hear from all your friends, family, and clients after they receive their cards!
Let me know if you’d like to go the custom route with me, and I can give you an estimate once I know how many cards you’ll be needing. Cost of cards and USPS postage rates are not included in the full-service fee.
IMPORTANT: If you DO want to go the full-service route, I would need the final design approved by November 17 in order to print, assemble, and deliver in time. Also, if you do want to go the full-service route, please do not checkout and order your cards from your personalized online gallery. Let me place the order for you so that it is shipped to me and I can do the delivery service for you.
This service is limited! With the hands-on nature of holiday cards and the assembly process, I only have 5 spots available for Full Service Holiday Cards! Once the first five spots are taken, I may open up more spots on a limited basis, so make sure to click the button below and let me know you’re interested in a quote for this service. Deadline to secure your spot is November 15!
With the full service holiday card design and delivery experience you get:
- semi custom or custom photo Holiday Cards
- spreadsheet for your recipient list
- personalized ordering
- stuff and stamp service by Andrea
- delivery from Breckenridge, Colorado to your recipient list by the first week of December
Design and Order Cards Yourself
Pre-Designed Template Cards
If you want to design and order the cards yourself, you can do that right in your personalized online gallery! All cards are 5×7 and come in packs of 25 with envelopes. The 5″ x 7″ flat holiday cards are printed on a selection of premium-quality, double thick, or triple thick paper with foil stamping options. Choose from a selection of designs that your friends and family will love, and customize it with your favorite photos. Holiday cards come in packs of 25 along with a variety of envelopes to choose from.
To view the wonderful variety of cards available, please check out the store in your personalized online gallery.
Here are the few easy steps to design your cards within your personalized online gallery.
- To pull up the Card Designer, go to your online gallery here or go back to my original gallery delivery email I sent you to retrieve your personal link and password. Select any image to purchase (click on the Cart icon on the image). You will see Cards as a category of products for sale, click on “See Designs” beside the card category to view the available designs and access the Card Designer.
- In the Design Selector, you can filter design options using the preferences on the left – choosing different Collection, Foil options, and Orientation of the design – to easily filter the design options.
- Once a Card design is selected, you can customize the front and back layouts, change the text, pick different colors, styles, foil options and choose boutique cut shapes. You can go back to the Design Selector at any time to pick a different design, or review their design when you are happy with the customization.
- Cards are purchased in Packs of 25. In the Shopping Cart review stage, you will be able to add more cards in increments of 25 by increasing the quantity of the order.
It’s customary to send out your Holiday cards the first week of December. To make sure you beat the Holiday rush and get your cards out on time, here are some important deadlines:
- Sign up for the full-service option by November 15; Addresses submitted by November 16
- Absolute LAST date to order full service design and delivery Holiday Cards: November 17th
- Absolute LAST date to order pre-designed Holiday Cards: December 2nd*
- Prints to give as Christmas gifts: December 9th for UPS Economy
- Absolute LAST opportunity to order prints: in time for Christmas: December 14th with expedited shipping
*It’s recommended that if you are doing self-order Holiday Cards, order by November 21st to allow for printing, addressing, and delivery by the first week of December.