There are so many things to do in Breckenridge Colorado for an unforgettable bachelorette party.
Do you want to celebrate being a fiance with a little ski-ancé trip to the mountains? Haha, see what I did there? Well, I have some ideas for your Bachelorette party in Breckenridge, Colorado!
What to do on your Breckenridge Bachelorette…no skis required!
Summer Bachelorette Party in Breckenridge
- Pool Party at Grand Timber Lodge, Ranahan, Marriott, or The Grand on Peak 8
- Wagon Ride, Two Degrees Below Zero Wagon and Dinner rides
- Hiking, Mohawk Lakes, Boreas Pass Road, Peaks Trail
- Fly Fishing, Book a Trip with Breckenridge Outfitters-female guides available
- Happy Hour on a Boat, Frisco Bay Marina
- By the water-Picnic or bunch, Frisco Bay Beach, Peaks CampGrounds
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding, on Lake Dillon by Frisco Bay Marina
- Remote Brunch Picnic
- Rent Electric Bikes, Craneology
Winter Bachelorette Party in Breckenridge
- Tubing, Frisco Adventure Park
- Dog Sledding at Good Times
- Sleigh Ride Dinner at 2 Below
- Christmas Lights Peeping, Breckenridge Riverwalk Plaza
- Ice skating outdoors at the Grand on Peak 8
- Ice Castles-Dillon, only available Dec-Feb.
- Ice Fishing
- Sledding- Extreme Sledding at Country Boy Mine
- Snowmobiling, Nova Guides or Good Times
Year-Round Bachelorette Party Ideas, No Matter the Season
- Bach-Portraits with Andrea Stark Photography 🙂
- Mimosas at Brunch, Bold and Blue River Bistro
- Happy Hour Cocktails at favorite spots like Apres, Modis, Blue Stag, and Aurum
- Private Yoga Session, Meta Yoga Studio can come to you
- Mountain Glo Beauty Bar, spray tanning, custom nail art, lash studio and facials
- Private Chef, At Your Breck and Call
- Spa- Infinity Spa Grotto or Blue Sage Spa Gemstone Massage
- Shopping at Beloved Boutique and DonLo Mercantile
- Bar Hopping at local bars RMU, Apres, Gold Pan, and Ritas
- Wine and Sip at Carboy Winery
- Coffee and Cocktails at The Crown
- Rent an Airbnb, Paragon Lodging or River Ridge Resorts
- Axe Throwing, Mtn. Axe
- Ice Skating, at Breckenridge Ice Rink
- Gondola Ride-Mountain Top Gondola via the Gondola
- Pilates- Tonic Method Downtown Breckenridge
- Whiskey tasting, Breck Distillery
- Soak in the Hot Springs – Mount Princeton, Cottonwood, Strawberry Hot springs
Where to stay: Picturesque Breckenridge is for the bachelorette group who prefers wintry fun. Turn in the spa robe and replace it with snowshoes for a weekend of chilly outdoor adventures at the base of Breckenridge ski resort. Nestled in the heart of Ten Mile range, Breckenridge features main street dining and shopping, outdoor activities, and tons of crisp fresh air ideal for keeping the ladies having fun and staying relaxed.
What to do: Looking to après-ski (or après-snowshoe, shop, or even a sleigh ride)? Hit the slopes at Breckenridge, Keystone, or Copper three ski resorts located nearby. Back at the hotel, arrange a bonfire and gather the ladies for a round of s’mores and hot chocolate.
Where to eat: Stop by the Carboy Winery for Colorado local wines and small plates. For dinner, reserve a table at Rootstalk. The restaurant offers cocktails and a tasting menu that your crew is sure to love!